Built in 1890.
Named after Harry Lambert the groom for the Wright family until his death in 1950.
Subsequently, when Martin and Claire Ollard moved into the Manor on their marriage in 1978, they took to hunting in a serious way and employed various grooms who lived here, including Julie, Carol Hewson, Sally Harniess and Kenny Gregory.
Harry and Alice Lambert from their marriage on 21st September 1944 until their deaths in 1950 and 1974 respectively.
Previously, Harry had lived there with his first wife Elizabeth who died in 1943.
1871 - James & Harriet Cook, 2 children and a boarder.