Wold Newton Archives‎ > ‎Houses‎ > ‎

The Bungalow

It was the only bungalow in the village from when it was built in the second half of the nineteenth century until the construction of Alpine Meadows in the 1980s.
 
Occupants:
Mary Dobbs 1970s until her death in the early 1980s.
Tom and Joan Hewson from the mid 1980s until 2004.
Aubrey and Eileen Willerton from then until 2011, Aub having died in 2009.
Monica Waters from 2011 to 2012.

Occupants:


Date North South
1871 Thomas & Susannah Marshall and 5 daughters George & Dinah Traves, 2 children and Dinah's mother, Ellen Dobbs
Comments