Originally a Primitive Methodist chapel built in 1849. It was converted into a home in the 1970s.
The first occupant was Nigel Deitch "Ferret" and his wife, employed to cut the Manor grass. They were followed by Gilbert Barker who worked as gamekeeper and general factotum for a while. Matt, Colin, Carol, Robert and Peter and Hewson spent a couple of years here before moving to Woodman's Cottage. Elspeth Roeves spent a year or two there during her second sojourn in the village.
See also the Chapel page.