Wold Newton Archives‎ > ‎Houses‎ > ‎

The Welfitts

So named in 1948 by William Maurice Wright, after the Welfitt family who lived there during the 18th century.  It was originally the Manor and then, from 1858 when the current Manor was built, the Old Manor.

Occupants:

1871 - Francis and Frances Iles, 3 children, 2 boarders and 5 servants.
Comments