Built in 1903.
The home of Moss and Elsie Hewson, their son Roy and their grand daughter Angela from the mid 1970s until Roy left in the 1990s. Moss was the last South Farm shepherd. Roy was a tractor driver on the farm before leaving to drive HGVs for Fenwicks at Beelsby.
Mr and Mrs Malkinson lived in it before Hewsons, he also being a shepherd at South Farm. He toured his flock in a cart drawn by the village's last working horse, Joe.
Gordon Fell and his wife lived there before Moss and his family moved from the house in Hawerby Farm yard when Gordon fell out with George Dale and moved to Aylesby. The Lidgard family also lived there at one stage.