Sundry Information

1887 - Bill from WW Parker, joiner and bricklayer, for moving the organ and the pulpit from side to side, the organ being originally on the South side and blocking the window there. (Lincoln Archives)

23rd September 1930 - faculty granted for statues inside the church. (Lincoln Archives)

HAWERBY CUM BEESBY PARISH docs, 23/2/35 “Marriage licence for 2 minors, Keith Enandson and Audrey Willerton”. (Lincoln Archives)