North Farm Cottages (North)

Built in 1908 by the Squire, William Wright, as a result of being bullied by 'The Beast', his name for Matthew Addison from Riby, father of Alfred and Edmund, who demanded improvements to the estate before letting his boys take on the tenancies of North and South Farms respectively, the other main improvement being the installation of the water supply.

1957/8 voter's register occupier: Harry and Ivy Stainton.