The Langmore

William Wright had it built in 1913 in the southwest corner of Langmoor field (see the Fields page) for Alfred Addison as part of the deal which had him take on the tenancy of the farms. Addison and his family then lived there until his death in 1927 when his widow, Isabelle, built and moved into Glebe Cottage.

John Dale moved in in 1934 when he came with his family and workers to take up the tenancies of both farms and was succeeded by one of his sons, Robert (Bob) Dale in 1948.

1956 voter's register occupier: John Dale.