The Manor

Built in 1858 by the Yarborough estate which owned the village at the time.

The Wright family moved in in 1890, 20 years after buying the estate from the Yarboroughs for £108,000 having previously lived in the Grange, and continued in occupation until the death of Parsons Wright in 1968.

1957/8 voter's register occupier: Parsons and Margaret Wright.

For much of the 1970s Penny Stephens, whose husband was the padre at RAF Binbrook, lived here with her two young children.

Click here for pictures.