"The Office" (demolished in the 1980s)

At some stage the Ingleton family lived there and the photograph below is Mr Ingleton, shepherd and grandfather of the late Frank Preston (Binbrook's last butcher), who later moved to Humberston and was buried there.

1871 - Charles & Mary Smith and two children


Raymond and Sandra Lidgard lived here for a couple of years after their marriage in 1950.

So called as it was used as such by the North Farm in the mid 20th century, or at least the farm workers' wages were handed over here. It was previously a one up, one down cottage.

The Office was demolished in the 1980s, coinciding with the construction of Alpine Meadows, although it was actually situated in the northwest corner of what is now the garden of Church Path Cottage.